Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Best Fish Tacos You Will Ever Eat in Your Entire Life

I made (and ate) fish tacos for the first time ever.
And they were delicious, if I do say so myself.

The salmon out here is not too shabby. Actually, it's phenomenal and it's affordable too - at $6.99/lb, even those of us eating our meals at 5.8% interest can enjoy some fresh fish.

I used this recipe when we had a new friend over for dinner and it was a big hit.
I highly recommend you make it soon. Probably tonight. You will not regret it.


I forgot to take pictures the first night, but this is what it looked like for leftovers the next day (when I was out of feta, for which the recipe calls).

Let me know if you try it !

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! That looks so yummy! Maybe that's what we'll do with our leftover salmon. Great idea - can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! do it!!! I think we have some cabbage left that you can have - it probably won't get used otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete