Friday, September 13, 2013

new beginnings for women's ministry

Yesterday, I ended up with the chance to have 4 other ladies over from the new church we're attending. Let me just say - they rocked my evening! I was so so so blessed by them....
Their hearts for the Lord
Their excitement about providing meaningful, purposeful ministry activities for women
Their desire to see women grow in their relationships with Jesus
Their laughter
Their welcomingness towards me [is "welcomingness" a word? nope, don't think so]

They came over AFTER WORK & stayed until 11 pm!
Praying, brainstorming, listening.
People were honest, articulate, creative, fun & brilliant!

What a great night.

Watch out Cambridge! Hope Fellowship women's ministry is coming hard core this fall.
Can.not.wait.

Oh! And tomorrow... I get to do this with some women from church. I do love me some of her Bible teaching. (Gettin' my southern grammar on in preparation!)