Thursday, March 12, 2015

side by side & sneak peek

Emma is just over 9 months and it's funny the range of opinions we get on her looks...
Some people are adement about her resemblance to me.
Some people are 100% sure she is Ben's mini-me.
Some people say, oh your girls look so much alike.
Other people think they look nothing alike.

Almost no one has said she looks like Addie as a baby though.

What do you think?



I think they look nothing alike. I'm going to see if I can find any photos where they have similar expressions. 

If you see my posts on IG/ FB, you might have noticed I'm potty training #1 today. 
BORRRRRING. But necessary. I'll let you know how it goes. 
This would fall under the category (along with approximately 9,345 other things I've learned as a mom) of things they forgot to teach you in college. 

I've decided not to show you the adorable pictures of my bare bottomed child but we did most of the morning sans pants and undies. 
But... sneak peek into our day. Trains, a baby that has to go potty sometimes, play dough, a life-size Addie we traced to color, library books and this very cheesy video Addie loves. 

We snuck in a little "work" in the bathroom too. 
She likes to say "i do my work now mommy" and runs to her montessori-ish shelf. It is very cute. More on that another time. 
I think that's her favorite work on the shelf.


I'll leave you with this truth... sometimes you just want to wear your winter hat while you read Pete the Cat on a tiny potty.