Thursday, July 25, 2013

insanity

Tanya, Akiel, Ariel, Josh, Chris, Hannah, Mandy... and Shawn T.

No, those are not potential names for the baby that is not on the way. ;)

Those are the names of my Insanity friends.  They are in way better shape than me, but after 5 1/2 weeks down, I feel like we're BFFs.

Okay, not really.

But, my brother-in-law, my husband, and i are doing insanity.
We are on week 6.
It is hard.
Every day, i hate it before i start and i love it when we're done.

I am blogging to procrastinate starting, but Addie is down for a nap and it's time to kick our butts into gear.
So off we go.

Anyone else done insanity? If you exercise, what is your routine and what do you like about it? We'll be done in a few weeks, and I'm starting to think about what comes next...

For now, as Shawn T would say... Peace out!