Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's never too early for Christmas Cookies!

My mom has a standard repertoire of Christmas Cookies and I wouldn't have it any other way. She gave me a little book with them all (and some room for more that I may add to my repertoire).
One of my favorites is peanut butter chocolate bon-bons.
I don't know why this is a 'christmas' cookie. There's nothing christmasy about them. But she always made them at Christmas, so I make them around Christmas time too.
This year, I'm jump-starting because I had all the ingredients and needed dessert for a couple things.
Made them a few mornings ago... baking before 9 am makes me feel like a superhero.

I've posted the recipe around last Christmas (when I was exploding with a baby), so here they are!

Oh. And it's always nice if you can have a helper in the kitchen.


Enjoy :)