Thursday, April 30, 2015

A flower from daddy

Ben came home from work the other day with a tiny tulip for Addie. It was bright red and the petals were closed. We put it in the smallest vase I had and she put some water in it. I had received from flowers from a piano student after our recital, so there was already a bouquet of fresh flowers on the table. Addie said "I have a flower just like mommy."

The next day her tulip petals had opened. She noticed this at breakfast and squealed with delight but she didn't have the words to describe it.

"my flower my flower my flower my flower is ummmmmm... yay!!!!!!!!"

Then she looked inside and said "I see inside my flower, mama."

I love to watch her figure stuff out.
I love to see her with her dad... There is something very special about a dad and his daughter.