Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Recent Random Stuff

We have had all sorts of random fun lately.  Here's some snapshots of our recent activities. 

Before we moved to Lincoln, we had a fun "goodbye" dinner with my uncle and my brother.  We went to Ruth's Chris for the best steak in the world.  It was delicious.  

And then we went to Chicago Cut for a fun dessert - a chocolate bag.  It was all it was cracked up to be and more.  VERY tasty.


We had a delicious pancake breakfast for Ben's first day of school. :)  [We're currently eating on a card table.  And it's classy.]


And I didn't put non-stick spray on the pan for the bacon.  Woops...!

We made signs advertising piano lessons.  We put the first one in our yard.  Wouldn't you want to come take piano lessons from me!?!?

Ben reading studiously.  Me playing old school nintendo.  Perhaps what many of our nights this fall will look like?

I went to Hobby Lobby today.  :)