Saturday, October 1, 2011

changed

I never get tired of seeing videos like this.
of hearing how God is moving.
of hearing how Jesus Christ is changing lives.
society puts labels on Christianity. All sorts of labels ...fundamental, weird, evangelical, right wing, Jesus-freaks,

but really, it doesn't matter what you wanna call it.
or what you say about it. or what anyone says about it.
Jesus is real.
He is alive.
He is risen.
and that day changed history.
the day that Jesus rose from the dead, conquered death once and for all...
it changed everything.

He changed me deep inside my heart.
He gave me new life.
He gave me a reason to live.
He has lifted me out of the slimy pit and he set my feet upon the solid rock.
I am not perfect. and I do not claim to know all the answers.  But I know that Jesus Christ changed my life.  
And I will never cease to proclaim that.

This is what real change looks like:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    Arresting words in the beginning of this video.

    I think you may want to add a word to the next-to-last line in this post.

    Feel free to delete this comment.

    ReplyDelete