Friday, April 25, 2014

TBT

A couple nights ago, I was looking through old pictures for a project. Ben and I had so much fun reminiscing about the last few years!

April 2014 - now
living in Cambridge, MA, exploring parks & growing a baby. 




April 2013 - 1 year ago
Ben and his brothers went to the Huskers' spring game 

Addie didn't get to go, but didn't stop her from dressing for the occasion. 


April 2012 - 2 years ago 
I finished my first quilt top. I took a free quilting class that met on a Wednesday morning at our church in Lincoln. I was the youngest in the class by about 4 decades. This quilt makes me dizzy... 

April 2011 - 3 years ago 
Celebratory dinner for my Uncle Jeff's birthday.

April 2010 - 4 years ago
I was teaching at Clinton Elementary School in Chicago, filling a maternity sub position.

We had decided my talented and creative cousin would arrange flowers for the wedding, & we were doing some experimenting... originally our wedding was planned for October 2010. Ben was studying in Costa Rica. 


But also in April, we changed our minds and moved the wedding up to July. So I scoped out venues and we decided to get married in my aunt and uncle's back yard. 



and just for fun because it is TBT after all, April (ish) 1988
blurry, but that's 7-8 month old yours truly with her dear uncle jeff. 


I love pictures. I love how they preserve a moment in time.
What were you doing 1,2,3,4, or 5 years ago? :)