Saturday, April 12, 2014

Grand Opening!!

I recently wrote about tackling 4 major life events in 3 weeks.
A more appropriate title would have been either:
"5 major life events in 3 weeks"
                 OR
"4 major life events & 1 extra ''side'' project that is really awesome in 3 weeks."

So, it's official. Today's the day. April 12. Grand opening of The Tune My Heart Shop.


A few reasons I'm super excited about the shop:
1.) I love sewing & creating & now I get to share what I make with you. And have an 'excuse' to create mass amounts of fun products.
2.) I love running a business. Spreadsheets, lists, packaging, and all. Seriously.
3.) I love fun momma-kid stuff. Right now, the selection includes burp cloths, bibs, and blankets. But I have a bajillion fun other baby prodcuts & momma-gifts in my mind too. Sew much to create, sew little time :)

So, check it out. What's your favorite? If you had a gift card, what would you buy and who would you buy it for? By leaving a comment either on this blog post or on Facebook, you will be entered to win a $26.00 credit to my shop. You can leave as many comments as you'd like, but there will only be one entry per person.