Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'm Moving (websites)

This is about the time of year Ben and I like to move. We have moved every summer except one since we got married. Since we're NOT moving this summer, I thought I'd move websites. You know, for nostalgia's sake.

I'm moving to wordpress. If that means nothing to you, it is similar to the move from a 2 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor (=blogger) to a 3 bedroom house (=wordpress) we made last summer around this time.

wordpress > blogger

There are still some kinks to work out over there, but who cares!?  Certainly not me, the queen of shove-it-in-the-closet-and-hope-no-one-opens-the-door. [And you thought my house was clean? Mwhahahaha.]

So come on over, check it out. Bookmark it. Like it. Follow it. Subscribe to it. Whatever.

Tunemyheart blog has moved over HERE.

See you there :)