Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cooking Series #4 - Fall Treats


Back in September, I started a mini cooking series. I am no great chef, (although my husband sings my praises) but I do enjoy cooking and thought I'd share some tips and tricks I've learned.

So far this fall, I've made 3 yummy treats. And by 'yummy,' I mean AH-mazing-you-must-make-them-all-immediately.

[just so you know, I yanked these pictures from the websites I linked to for the recipes. they're not my images.]



These were every bit as good as the ones at Starbucks. Actually, better. Because they have streusel topping and streusel topping makes everything better. Also, they are a fraction of the price. 
p.s. for the muffins, you need pumpkin pie spice, which I just make using this recipe


1st Place goes to...   Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
Holy cow. These are what dessert should be. They are as good as they sound. Go make them now, please. 


Any excuses to try these out soon? 
I love fall. 
What's your favorite fall treat.